Our Future Scholars programme aims to support Year 13 students from Black African Caribbean backgrounds as they transition from Year 13 to university.
You’ll receive support from our team of professionals, academics and students as well as your fellow Future Scholars. Most importantly, we’re offering you continued access to an ambitious and encouraging network once you start university!
We’ll offer you:
- Academic and study skills workshops
- Advice and support from current students and academics from a range of disciplines
- Personal and professional development talks and advice
- Access to our Future Scholars platform which includes resources to support your transition into university
- Tips on how to make sure you thrive at university
- From a Black or Mixed African or Caribbean background
- Planning to start university in Autumn 2022
- Excited about joining and contributing to a community of Black scholars and academics
This programme is free for participants and funded by University College London Access and Widening Participation.