Our Future Scholars programme aims to support Year 12 students from Black African Caribbean backgrounds as they transition to university.
As part of this two year programme, you’ll receive support from our team of professionals, academics and students, and your fellow Future Scholars. Most importantly, we’re offering you continued access to an ambitious and encouraging network once you start university!
The programme includes:
• Information and guidance sessions on the university application process (UCAS), choices and transition
• Personal statement workshops and feedback
• Personal and career development activities
• Academic and study skills sessions
• Advice from our supportive network of staff, professionals and students from a range of fields
To apply, you must be:
• From a Black or Mixed African or Caribbean background
• Currently in Year 12 and thinking of applying to university in the future
• Able to attend the duration of the programme including 3 online and 3 in-person events in year 12
• Excited to be part of a community of Black scholars and academics
Complete the application form by Monday 28th November 2022 at 11:59 pm.
This programme is free for participants and funded by University College London Access and Widening Participation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.